1. Make members in all districts, blocks and Panchayats of Bihar.
2. Preference to women for membership.
3. Opening of general membership to those Males who wish to support Sangh for the Nobel cause of Social development.
4. Deputing District Coordinators and area leaders for creating a local body of BMUS in each and every district of Bihar.
5. In house team for tech- based works, Marketing and Branding works, Fundraisers, Event managers etc.
6. Opening of BMUS Stores in Patna and various prominent places of India and Abroad.
7. Creating an E-commerce platform
8. Creating a Facebook marketplace
9. BMUS brand creation.
10. Packaging and marketing of items made by different women entrepreneurs under the BMUS brand.